Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Does Ibuprofen Give Me Heartburn Kidney Infection Or Pregnant ?

Kidney infection or pregnant ? - why does ibuprofen give me heartburn

Hello, I could really help here! I had a kidney infection a week and a half and the doctor gave me antibiotics to treat infections, was to ease some of the ibuprofen and paracetamol, pain. since my last time me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice. my period is due in 6 days and generally run like clockwork and I missed before time! I take a pregnancy test when it comes to 2 days late and it always came back negative. But I am tired all the time, heartburn, loss of appetite and nausea royally during the day. Do you think this could be a kidney infection, antibiotics, or I'm pregnant, why say negative test, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment