Friday, February 5, 2010

Cancel Gym Membership Initial Investment Does Anybody Know If I Can Cancel My Gold's Gym Membership Before My Initial Year Is Up?

Does anybody know if I can cancel my Gold's Gym membership before my initial year is up? - cancel gym membership initial investment

I am willing to pay a cancellation fee or whatever they want. If my contract is very clear on how or if I cancel in a position to the contract, and I want to draw on the experiences of others in this situation, so I'm ready when I talk with people, gold.

2 comments:

dixiecow... said...

My brother had a Gold's Gym membership. Something has happened and was in the city for a while and when he tried to call and cancel it they would not on the phone. He said he had come to cancel and pay too. So I landed again some time later, entered, and returned with them to pay their taxes, and canceled the membership.
Everyone I spoke to the cancellation of affiliation with the gold had made a very bad experience. I hope that when you go, it's better than what I've heard. Good luck!

Kate said...

Simply go and talk to them. sure you wouldnt want to advertise in that they go in the contract

Post a Comment